Want to make a difference?
Upcoming Committee and Board Meetings
- October 9, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- October 9, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- October 12, 2017 Board/Finance Committee Meeting – Waterfront Park Community Center – 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- November 9, 2017 Board/Finance Committee Meeting – Waterfront Park Community Center – 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- November 13, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- November 13, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- December 11, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- December 11, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Great news, Fellow Rotarians. Our individual cash donations in support of Helpline House’s Food Bank for the holidays, totaled $2,909! We met our Board of Directors’ challenge, which means an additional $2,500 will be donated. Plus $500 from the George Winston Concert, bringing our grand total to $5,909. This remarkable donation will go a long way […]
by Mark Costa, Director, Youth Services Healthy Youth The Healthy Youth Campaign began in the summer of 2013. Jim Parsons, Ludi Garvin and I started a Healthy Youth Committee because we were concerned about the risky behaviors we saw escalating in the annual healthy youth survey report. Dan Bacon, Adrian Sawyer, Shannon Evans and Aaron […]
A full year has passed since Africa’s last reported case caused by the wild poliovirus. Somalia was the last country to identify a new case, which occurred on 11 August 2014. While Africa has achieved an important public health milestone, the job is not yet finished. To end polio forever, all countries – both endemic […]
by Nancy Filsinger The Bainbridge Island Rotary, alongside many other volunteers and non-profit organizations, was happy to participate in the 22nd annual Pumpkin Walk hosted by Bainbridge Gardens. The event is a family-oriented function benefitting the Bainbridge Island Boys & Girls Club. The Boys & Girls Club enhances the lives of children by providing hope, […]
by Pam Perry On April 25, 2015 when the earth shook in Nepal, my heart shook too. After five weeks of intensive fundraising to support relief efforts to meet the immediate needs of thousands of displaced Nepali people, the monsoons started and relief and rebuilding had to be temporarily put on hold. Nearly 9,000 people […]
Contact Vicki Browning at firstname.lastname@example.org for invitation details.
The grant application process for monies from the Bainbridge Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale fund is a lengthy one, ensuring that distributed funds will be wisely applied to viable and sustainable community enriching endeavors. The approval process takes 3-4 months after applications are received in October and November. Bainbridge Island Rotary is proud that Island Time Activities was […]
InsideBainbridge.com: Letter to the Editor: The Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale Truly Takes a Village Posted to InsideBainbridge.com on July 12, 2015, Author Ron Peltier Last week the Bainbridge Rotary announced its earnings for this year’s auction and rummage sale: $480,099.67. Every cent will go back into the community as grants, charitable programs, and scholarships. To generate this […]
Visitors are welcome!
Community members and friends are warmly encouraged to join us for a meal and see what we're all about! Meetings are held on Mondays. Lunch meetings are from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Dinner meetings are from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Please see below for the upcoming meeting schedule and locations. Your first visit to Rotary is complimentary; thereafter we ask for $15 to cover your catered meal. Vegan and gluten-free options are always available.
St. Barnabas Church is at 1187 Wyatt Way NW.
Wing Point Country Club is at 811 Cherry Ave NE.
|Stephen Rowley Ph.D.|
|Jim Jenner - Homing Pigeons|
|Ralph Munro - Club History|