Want to make a difference?
Upcoming Committee and Board Meetings
- October 9, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- October 9, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- October 12, 2017 Board/Finance Committee Meeting – Waterfront Park Community Center – 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- November 9, 2017 Board/Finance Committee Meeting – Waterfront Park Community Center – 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- November 13, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- November 13, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- December 11, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- December 11, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
IT’S A MAD DASH FOR DEALS KING 5 covers Bainbridge Island Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale posted on KING5 June 25, 2015 Bainbridge Island Auction & Rummage Sale, Mad Dash: www.king5.com/ [ Back to Table of Contents -> ]
It’s a tradition that just before the Bainbridge Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale gate is opened, Bainbridge Island Rotary Auction presents a very special vocalist to sing the Star Spangled Banner. This year it was Olivia Bentley who graduated from Carden Country School in June 2015 and will be attending High school at West Sound […]
2015 Bainbridge Island Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale Chair, Tom McCloskey, with his wife Louise, announce the 2015 Auction earnings, breaking all previous records for this 54th annual fundraiser. All money earned by this all-volunteer run event goes directly back into community projects and vetted charitable programs.
Many, many heartfelt thank yous go to the over 1400 community volunteers who made the 2015 Bainbridge Island Rotary Auction and Rummage sale another huge success. We’ll be celebrating with a picnic this Sunday, July 5, 2015 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at Battle Point Park. All 2015 Auction Volunteers are warmly invited to attend. There will […]
Longtime Bainbridge Island Rotarian, Joanne Croghan, is the 5020 District Governor Elect for 2016-17, and in that capacity has already begun planning the 2017 District 5020 Conference. She promises it will be GRAND, with something for everybody from guided boat excursions across the Puget Sound to walking tours of Pikes Place and the Seattle waterfront, to golf games and shoreline recreational activities […]
EVANSTON, Ill., USA (18 February 2014) — The continued fight to eliminate polio gets an additional $36 million boost from Rotary in support of polio immunization activities and research to be carried out by the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, which aims to end the disabling viral disease worldwide by 2018. The funding commitment comes at […]
This year the Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island is awarding two types of continuing education scholarships: Community Service Scholarships and Professional/Technical Education Scholarships. The number of students receiving each type of scholarship will be determined by the applicant pool. COMMUNITY SERVICE SCHOLARSHIPS Graduating seniors living and/or attending school on Bainbridge Island are eligible. The scholarships […]
Visitors are welcome!
Community members and friends are warmly encouraged to join us for a meal and see what we're all about! Meetings are held on Mondays. Lunch meetings are from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Dinner meetings are from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Please see below for the upcoming meeting schedule and locations. Your first visit to Rotary is complimentary; thereafter we ask for $15 to cover your catered meal. Vegan and gluten-free options are always available.
St. Barnabas Church is at 1187 Wyatt Way NW.
Wing Point Country Club is at 811 Cherry Ave NE.
|Stephen Rowley Ph.D.|
|Jim Jenner - Homing Pigeons|
|Ralph Munro - Club History|