Want to make a difference?
Upcoming Committee and Board Meetings
- October 9, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- October 9, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- October 12, 2017 Board/Finance Committee Meeting – Waterfront Park Community Center – 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- November 9, 2017 Board/Finance Committee Meeting – Waterfront Park Community Center – 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- November 13, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- November 13, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- December 11, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- December 11, 2017 Emergency Preparedness Committee – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
by Tom McCloskey, Director of Community Service As you walk through downtown Winslow this December, your sense of the holiday spirit will be heightened by new decorations made possible by a $4,000.00 matching grant awarded by our Club to the Bainbridge Island Downtown Association. Building off the decorating efforts of local merchants, our grant allowed […]
Brought to you by the Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island and the Community Emergency Preparedness Committee, this educational video contains fifteen minutes packed with helpful information on preparing your home, your neighborhood and yourself for an emergency situation.
High school students from the Builders Beyond Borders program help install pipes that will carry water to the mountain town. Photo by Tony Riggio Perched in the rugged mountains of central Ecuador, the village of Tingo Pucará seems an unlikely place for artistic inspiration to strike. But Tony Riggio never leaves his camera behind—and his […]
When President Larry, Past President Vicki and Don Mannino went to Woodward Middle School to accept the students’ thanks for our club’s help replacing their gymnasium floor, they received a handsome certificate and this hand painted banner. Awesome!
Rotary has approved a $500,000 Rapid Response grant to the World Health Organization (WHO) to address a recent polio outbreak in Somalia. The outbreak occurred in the Banadir region of Somalia, where a large number of children had not been vaccinated against polio due to inaccessibility. As of 14 August, 110 cases of wild poliovirus […]
Leadership makes things happen. It identifies opportunities, shapes opinions, and meets challenges. Meeting these complex challenges requires a vigorous, informed group of leaders that represents all segments of our community. Our speakers on August 26, will be Kathy Nelson and Marie Singleton of Leadership Kitsap. Leadership Kitsap was originally organized in 1993 by the Bremerton […]
Visitors are welcome!
Community members and friends are warmly encouraged to join us for a meal and see what we're all about! Meetings are held on Mondays. Lunch meetings are from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Dinner meetings are from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Please see below for the upcoming meeting schedule and locations. Your first visit to Rotary is complimentary; thereafter we ask for $15 to cover your catered meal. Vegan and gluten-free options are always available.
St. Barnabas Church is at 1187 Wyatt Way NW.
Wing Point Country Club is at 811 Cherry Ave NE.
|Stephen Rowley Ph.D.|
|Jim Jenner - Homing Pigeons|
|Ralph Munro - Club History|