Want to make a difference?
Upcoming Committee and Board Meetings
- July 1, 2017 57th Annual Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale – Woodward Middle School – 11:59 pm to
- July 6, 2017 Membership Committee Meeting – John L Scott Conference Room (2nd Floor) – 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- July 10, 2017 Finance Committee Meeting – HomeStreet Bank – 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- July 10, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- July 20, 2017 Membership Committee Meeting – John L Scott Conference Room (2nd Floor) – 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- August 3, 2017 Membership Committee Meeting – John L Scott Conference Room (2nd Floor) – 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- August 14, 2017 Finance Committee Meeting – HomeStreet Bank – 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- August 14, 2017 Fellowship Committee Meeting – St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – 11:00 am to 11:45 am
From Tom McCloskey… I feel honored and privileged to be the 2014 Auction Chair. I love living on Bainbridge Island, and have reaped more than my share of life’s blessing. The opportunity to be involved in this unique and revered community event is consistent with my desire to get to know, interact with, and be of service to […]
by Don Bonner, District 5020 Website The August issue of The Rotarian announced the winners of the RI Service Above Self Awards. The award recognizes Rotarians who have demonstrated exemplary humanitarian service, especially those who have helped others through personal volunteer work and active involvement in Rotary. This award is the highest honour for individual […]
The lack of clean water is one of the leading causes of life-threatening conditions around the world. In Peru, engineers tapped into a water source that was always there… humid air. Of course, the system wouldn’t have to be based on a billboard… it could be a bit more subtle than that. But it may make […]
He’s hanging out at the Bainbridge Public Library, and we learned a bit about his story, too. He was painted by Hayden Longmire, a local artist who creates three dimensional paintings by using glass as a multi-layered canvas. Hayden says, “I wanted to create a feeling of home with a Pacific Northwest theme, and a representation of […]
The Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island has received a “thank you” from Preston Michaels, Bainbridge High School wood shop teacher, in recognition of the Club’s grants to help buy various pieces of equipment. Plaques will be placed on the machines funded by the Rotary grant and an award certificate will be mounted on the wall in […]
This year, as in previous years, nonprofit organizations who serve the Bainbridge Island community, will receive grants from the Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island. 100% of these grants were made possible by proceeds from the preceding year’s Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale. On May 20, a check was presented to Kitsap Children’s Musical Theater to purchase […]
Visitors are welcome!
Community members and friends are warmly encouraged to join us for a meal and see what we're all about! Meetings are held on Mondays. Lunch meetings are from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Dinner meetings are from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Please see below for the upcoming meeting schedule and locations. Your first visit to Rotary is complimentary; thereafter we ask for $15 to cover your catered meal. Vegan and gluten-free options are always available.
St. Barnabas Church is at 1187 Wyatt Way NW.
Wing Point Country Club is at 811 Cherry Ave NE.
|Auction Volunteer Night|
|COBI State of City|